Our delivery services make your life easier. Whether you're a landscape or design professional, or purchasing agent for a nursery or retail garden center, we've got you covered.
We provide a number of convenient and easy delivery options for our wholesale customers. We grow and ship plants in the following sizes: 1 Gal., 2 Gal., 5 Gal., 15 Gal., and 24" boxes. 36" and 48" boxed specimens are available for select plants. We also grow succulents in 4" containers - pricing is available upon request.
We now service both the Central Coast (including the Monterey Peninsula and inland areas) and the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Our minimum order for deliveries is $500.
- On local routes, we have a delivery fee that ranges from $75 to $95.
- On Bay Area deliveries, which are conducted weekly, we have a delivery fee that ranges from $85 to $120.
- For multiple stops in a designated area, there is a 10% freight charge.
- The rate for crane rental is $160/hour, with a two hour minimum.
- If you are purchasing 36" or larger boxed trees, you must have equipment at the job site to offload our trucks. Drivers can only offload 15 Gal. and 24" boxed trees.
NURSERY STOCK GUARANTEe & return policy
We guarantee all stock to be in good condition when released. If your satisfaction is not met at the time of receiving the plants, please reject them the same business day. Any returns following that, if approved, are subject to a 20% restocking fee.